Saturday 21 March 2015

My Time To Craft 'Silhouette Image' Challenge

Good morning all, it is time for a new challenge over at My Time To Craft and this week we are all about 'Silhouette's', this can be made with a stamped image, using inks or as I have using a die cut.

I love this image and have wanted to put it on a glass block with fairy lights inside for my youngest granddaughter Mia but mum hasn't decided what colour she wants her new room to be yet. I simply added some little iridescent rhinestone's and this great freebie sentiment from Create With TLC and the job was finished. 

6" Square Card Blank - Natalie & Amy's
Card Stock - Bazzill
Rhinestones - Papermania

Short and sweet I'm afraid as I am suffering from bad headaches at the moment, I will hopefully be back to edit soon.

7 comments:

Sue B said...

This is really beautiful Kim… such a lovely fairy and the sentiment is perfect with her! :-)
Hope you have a great weekend!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Pat said...

Lovely die-cut image Kim and beautiful sentiment.

Pat xx

MagsB said...

This is so striking, Kim, the image is lovely! The narrow pink border is just perfect to show off the gorgeous fairy! Fab!

love Mags B x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Just fabulous hun, the border just finishes it perfectly!
You & Katie need to be living together, she's driving me mad with these migraines...poor love xx
Hope your feeling better, have missed our Skype this week
Have a great Sunday
Hugs Shell xx

Nana said...

Beautiful. Love the silhouette and sentiment.

Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Scrapper69 said...

This is such a pretty card! :)

Theresa

Danielle Vincent said...

I love this Kim! It totally makes me think of Tinkerbell :o) Really striking in it's simplicity! Hugs D